At training4endurance.co.uk we take user privacy very seriously. As such we have some fundamental principles that we follow with regards to your privacy.
- We do not distribute, sell or share any personal information that you may provide either through a contact form, or newsletter subscription. Any contact information you choose to provide us with will only ever be used to provide you with information from Training4Endurance. Either in a response to an enquiry submitted by you, or through information in the form of a newsletter that you have chosen to sign up to. The only exception to this is comply with law or to protect our rights.
- We do not collect or request any unnecessary personal information – only required or necessary personal information such as name, or email address (in order to reply to any contact form enquiry or sign up to a newsletter).
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors when visiting our website, or when communicating electronically with us.
An internet ”cookie” is a small piece of information stored in the form of a file inside your web browser. This website uses some functional cookies to improve the functionality of this website and to provide a better user experience.
From within the settings of your internet browser you can delete any cookies that are already stored on your computer. You can also adjust your privacy settings to decline cookies from being placed, or stored, on your web browser. If you do this it may impair some of the functions and operation of some websites. However, disabling cookies on this website should not have any significant effect on the functioning of this website.
Learn more about cookies (https://www.aboutcookies.org) and find out how you can delete and disable cookies within your browser.
- To help with the analysis of website visitor statistics. This may include recording web pages visits, visitor statistics and whether you are a returning user.
- To remember individual users custom display preferences
- To provide additional website usability features
Visitor analysis and statistics
This site uses google analytics to measure and analyse visitor numbers and statistics. This records some basic information about your visit to our website such as what pages you view within our site and how you arrived at our site. This information is anonymous. It is used to help us see whether the site is working effectively, what pages are popular and how our website can be improved.
You can opt out of google analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To learn more about how we use advertising on this website: https://g.ezoic.net/privacy/training4endurance.co.uk
They may store and use information about your visits here as well as on other websites, to provide more relevant advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. The information they store does not including your name, address, email address or telephone number.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on visits to this sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
You have the option to opt out of internet-based advertising networks. This means that companies serving adverts should not customise ads based on your interests or your web usage patterns. To find out more and to learn about how to limit the information being used by these companies, click here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
We do not distribute, sell or share any personal information that you may provide either through a contact form, or newsletter subscription. This site may share information where required by law, or government organization or authority. Or, if necessary to protect our own rights.
Any contact information you choose to provide us with will only ever be used to provide you with information from Training4Endurance. Either in a response to an enquiry submitted by you, or through information in the form of a newsletter that you have chosen to sign up to. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors when visiting our website, or when communicating electronically with us.
Need any further help?
If you were unable to find the information you were looking for, and require further help, then please use the websites contact us form to request further information.